Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Enter... if you dare...

Beware, the following are ramblings of a completely mad woman.

I'm glad that Terese is so faithful about keeping up her blog, she has really inspired me to write more. I do enjoy it and it is so cathartic. The only potential problem seems to be the fact that I am constantly thinking of things to write and may just pick up my laptop and pound away at any hour of the day or night.

I have been thinking for years about getting something structured together so that I can start writing a book. I have lived 2 or 3 lifetimes in my short 31 years. There is a lot on my mind that bears sharing. I think that my thoughts plague me so because they come so randomly and at such strange times, I need to take a more active approach to purging things from my mind.

Today is not the best day to get started, I have so much going on at work right now, that I am completely tapped out by the time I get home. However, I promised myself I would start this, so writing about writing may be a good start for now. ;)

I think to get started I am going to completely retrace the steps through my medical melodrama, starting with the initial findings, up to surgery and the aftermath, mainly my ongoing physical, cognitive and psychological problems that are occurring as a direct result of the injuries.

I'm not going into any of it tonight, but at least I have direction.
/blog. K.

2 comments:

TnT Momma said...

me? faithful? wow - that's a stretch! but, thanks for the call-out Berly! If my goofy blogging skills have inspired others, than I have found a purpose for at least ONE part of my life!

Now, if someone can just convince Joe that I'm not "playing on the computer"... ;)

The Knedler Clan said...

Wow - you wrote that so well. I was captivated. I can only imagine what you would put in a book. I can't wait to read more already!